Post Name and No. of Vacancy for SBI Recruitment 2023:
In accordance with the official notification of SBI recruitment 2023, applications are invited for the posts of Manager (Retail Products), Faculty (Executive Education) and Senior Executive (Statistics) on a contractual basis. There are a total of 08 vacancies for the given posts.
1- Manager (Retail Products)- 05
2- Faculty (Executive Education)- 02
|Join Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Download Our App||Click Here|
3- Senior Executive (Statistics)- 01
The place of posting for the Faculty position is in Kolkata, for the Manager position is in Mumbai and for the Senior Executive position is in Jaipur.
Salary for SBI Recruitment 2023:
|Join Our Telegram Channel For Fast Updates||Click Here|
As given in the official notification of SBI recruitment 2023, the salary is given below-
For Manager (Retail Products)- The applicable pay scale for MMGS-III is Rs. (63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2 78230). The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility, other perquisites, etc. as per rules in force from time to time
For Faculty (Executive Education)- The selected candidates will be paid between Rs. 25 to Rs. 40 lahks per annum.
In addition to CTC, other Perks, like traveling expenses for traveling by taxi, or air (economy class) in case of traveling on official duties and Deputation Allowance equivalent to the Assistant General Manager will be paid.
The selected faculty will be allowed to utilize up to a maximum of 100 days per annum in external teaching/consulting on a revenue-sharing model. Where income generated is in excess of Rs. 5 lakhs per annum from these activities, 40% of the excess amount shall be shared with the institute (Taxes applicable).
For Senior Executive (Statistics)- The selected candidates will be paid between Rs. 15 to Rs. 20 lahks per annum.
Age Limit for SBI Recruitment 2023:
As given in the official notification of SBI recruitment 2023, the minimum and maximum age limit is given below-
For Manager (Retail Products)- The minimum age limit to apply for the post is 28 years and the maximum is 38 years.
For Faculty (Executive Education)- The minimum age limit to apply for the post is 28 years and the maximum is 55 years.
For Senior Executive (Statistics)- The minimum age limit to apply for the post is 25 years and the maximum is 35 years.
Qualification for SBI Recruitment 2023:
Candidates applying for SBI recruitment 2023 must have the given below qualifications-
For Manager (Retail Products)-
- Full-time MBA with specialization in Marketing/PGDM with specialisation in Marketing/PGPM with specialisation in Marketing
- The institutes should be recognised/approved by Govt. bodies/AICTE/UGC.
- Course completed through Correspondence/part-time will not be eligible.
- Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in a supervisory/managerial executive role in Schedule Commercial Banks in Retail Banking.
- 2 years experience in working directly with Product Development
For Faculty (Executive Education)-
- Post-Graduate in any discipline with a Minimum Percentage of marks of 55%.
- Preference will be given to those having MBA with teaching experience in the executive Education domain along with Ph.D. Degree.
- Preference will be given to those having additional relevant qualifications and certifications in their respective domains.
Minimum 3 years of teaching experience, preferably in the executive education domain. Preference will be given to those having proven experience in training/executive educative institutions of repute.
For Senior Executive (Statistics)-
- Post Graduation in (Statistics/Maths/Economics) in First Division (60%) with working experience in R& Python, Sequel.
- Minimum 5 years in Bank/PSU/Corporate in the field of Data handling, Data Analytics, or Data Science, advanced statistical, software knowledge, SPSS (Statistical Packaging for Social Sciences or Stata Data analysis/Dat interpretation using statistical software such as R/Python/SQL/MS Excel, etc.
- Basic knowledge of MS office is a must. Knowledge of Power BI/Power Query/Tables in advantageous XML in a+point. Will be preferred.
Selection Procedure for SBI Recruitment 2023:
All the applications received will be shortlisted on the basis of eligibility and shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. All the details regarding the interview will be intimated to shortlisted candidates through email or will be uploaded on the bank’s website.
Shortlisting– Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of eligibility.
Interview– The interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit list- The merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at the cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2023:
As per the official notification of SBI recruitment 2023 notification, eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of SBI. Candidates have to pay Rs. 750 as an application fee and SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of a fee.
The last date for submitting the application form is 15th March 2023.
|Download Our App For Quick Updates||Click Here|