On the basis of merit cum preferences, the list of candidates provisionally selected for undergoing MBBS/BDS Courses 2022 in various Government / Private Medical / Dental Colleges of the UT of J&K, is hereby Released, which shall be available for ever on this site.
The candidates shall report to the colleges allotted to them w.e.f 16-11-2022 to 19-11-2022 upto 03.00 pm along with the following necessary documents:-
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation).
- Marks Card of 10+2.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Category Certificate, if any.
- Valid Income Certificate in respect of Poor & Backward Category candidates, wherever required.
- NEET Score Card 2022.
- Compulsory Service Bond by the candidates belonging to the UT of Ladakh
- Any other document as may be required by the concerned college authorities.
|Join Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Download Our App||Click Here|
The candidates who have been allotted Government /Private colleges in accordance with their online preferences in order of merit, shall mandatorily have to join against their provisionally allotted college / seat(s) upto 19.11.2022 positively and in case any candidate who fails to join against his /her allotted seat(s) shall not be eligible to participate in 2nd round of up- gradation/allotment counselling under any circumstances.
The Heads of the Colleges/Institutions shall furnish the short fall, if any, by 19-11- 2022 upto 05:00 pm to enable the Board to take further necessary action in the matter.
|Join Our Telegram Channel For Fast Updates||Click Here|
- The admission of the candidates is purely provisional and shall be liable to be cancelled in case any information furnished by any candidate proves to be false/ fabricated, and action as warranted under law shall be initiated against such candidates
- It is hereby implored upon the management of all colleges/ institutions to ensure the veracity of documents, particularly the category certificates wherever the admission is to be granted in lieu of particular reserved category
|Download Our App For Quick Updates||Click Here|