Hurry! Last Date Tomorrow For 40899 Class IV Posts: India Post will close down the registration process for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 on February 16, 2023. Earlier, Indian Post has issued a recruitment notification, In order to fill open positions as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) (Branch Postmasters (BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmasters (ABPM)/Dak Sevaks). This recruitment drive will fill up 40889 posts in the organisation. Interested and qualified Candidates can submit their applications through online By going to the official website at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in, The application procedure was started from January 27, 2023. The online application form must be submitted by February 16 2023.
- The candidates will be selected by using a centralised merit system based on their class 10th grades. The selected candidates will be able to view the final List online.
- No additional points should be given for work experience.
In case of a tie, the candidate with the higher age shall be chosen for the position.
India Post GDS Jobs 2023 State Wise Post Details –
- Andhra Pradesh -2480 posts
- Assam -407 posts
- Bihar -1461 posts
- Chhattisgarh -1593 posts
- Delhi -46 posts
- Gujarat -2017 posts
- Haryana -354 posts
- Himachal Pradesh -603 posts
- Jammu/Kashmir -300 posts
- Jharkhand -1590 posts
- Karnataka -3036 Posts
- Kerala -2462 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh -1841 Posts
- Maharashtra -2508 Posts
- Odisha -1382 Posts
- Punjab -766 Posts
- Rajasthan -1684 Posts
- Tamil Nadu -3167 Posts
- Telangana -1266 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 7987 Posts
- Uttarakhand -889 Posts
- West Bengal -2127 Posts
|Join Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Download Our App||Click Here|
Steps to apply online for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023:
Here is the process to apply online for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment.
|Join Our Telegram Channel For Fast Updates||Click Here|
- Visit the official website of India Post at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Click on your respective state mentioned on the list.
- Check the vacancy list for divisions.
- Then, on the left side bar click on the Registration link.
- Fill in the required information and other details.
- Pay your application fee if required.
- Finally, submit your application form and print it for further reference
Candidates can check the notificationClick Here
Official Website:Click Here
|Download Our App For Quick Updates||Click Here|