8th Class Results 2023 For Jammu And Kashmir Divisions- Check Roll No And Name Wise
Jammu and Kashmir State Council for Educational Research and Training (JKSCERT) has declared the 8th Class 2023 results for Jammu and Kashmir. The examinations were held from February 27 to March 10, 2023, and all necessary processes have been completed, according to a top official.
Students who appeared for the 8th class examinations can check their results on the official website of JKSCERT. The announcement of results brings an end to the anticipation and anxiety of thousands of students who have been waiting for the results. We wish all the students the very best for their future endeavors.
For all Jammu Districts :
|Join Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Download Our App||Click Here|
Check Result: Click to check Result
Kashmir Districts Here:
DIET Srinagar – Check Result
|Join Our Telegram Channel For Fast Updates||Click Here|
DIET Shopian – Result of Class 8th (Soft Zone / Hard Zone) Session 2022-23
Check Result: DIET Shopian – Result of Class 8th (Soft Zone / Hard Zone) Session 2022-23
DIET Pulwama – Result of Class 8th (Soft Zone / Hard Zone) Session 2022-23
DIET Ganderbal – Result of Class 8th (Soft Zone / Hard Zone) Session 2022-23
DIET Kupwara – Result of Class 8th (Soft Zone / Hard Zone) Session 2022-23
DIET Sopore/Baramulla – Result of Class 8th (Soft/Hard Zone) Session 2022-23
DIET Bandipora – Result of Class 8th (Soft/Hard Zone) Session 2022-23
Please be informed that the result for DIET Anantnag’s 8th grade Session: 2022-2023 will be declared at 8:30 pm today. Kindly stay updated.
Here are the steps to check the JKSCERT 8th class 2023 results:
- Visit the official website of JKSCERT at http://jkbose.ac.in/.
- Click on the link for “8th class results” which should be visible on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will be asked to enter your roll number or other relevant information.
- Enter the required information carefully and double-check to avoid any errors.
- After entering the information, click on the “submit” button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your result carefully and verify all the details, such as your name, roll number, and marks obtained.
- Save a copy of your result for future reference.
- If needed, take a printout of the result for further use.
Please note that the above steps are based on general assumptions and may vary depending on the specific website and requirements of the JKSCERT. It is recommended to follow the official instructions provided by JKSCERT for checking the results.
JKBOSE 8th Class Marksheet 2023:
All those students who appeared in the class 8th examination must be informed that their results are released in both Gazette and Marksheet version, All the participating students would get their mark sheets only after 2 weeks of the declaration of the results, Students would be able to get the mark sheet from their concerned schools and check the score obtained in the following subjects.
- Regional Languages
- Social Science
The student’s name, the student’s mother’s name, the student’s father’s name, class, date of birth, school name, etc. would be available on the mark sheet that you would receive from your school as a result.
Details mentioned in JKBOSE Class 8th Marksheet:
The JKBOSE Class 8th marksheet contains important information related to the student’s performance in the exam. The details mentioned in the marksheet are as follows:
- Student’s Name: The marksheet displays the name of the student who appeared for the exam.
- Roll Number: The roll number is a unique identification number given to each student to appear in the exam.
- Father’s Name: The name of the student’s father or guardian is mentioned in the marksheet.
- Mother’s Name: The name of the student’s mother is also mentioned in the marksheet.
- Date of Birth.
- Subject-wise Marks: The marksheet displays the marks obtained by the student in each subject.
- Total Marks: The total marks obtained by the student in all subjects are mentioned in the marksheet.
- Percentage: The percentage of marks obtained by the student in the exam is also mentioned in the marksheet.
- Division: The division obtained by the student is mentioned in the marksheet. The division is determined based on the marks obtained by the student.
- Result Status: The marksheet displays the result status of the student, i.e., pass or fail
|Download Our App For Quick Updates||Click Here|