Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recently started the online registrations for prominent Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Nation-Wide Exam 2022-2023 today i.e. ssc.nic.in. 12th Passed have this golden opportunity to work with the central government as 4500 vacancies are announced by the commission. Hence, you can apply for SSC CHSL 2022 on or before 04 January 2023.
Applicants will be called to appear for the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam which will be conducted through online mode in the month of February or March 2023. After that, the commission will hold SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam for all the candidates who qualify in the Tier 1 Exam.
The vacancies are available for Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’. The candidates should go through all the important information available in SSC CHSL PDF provided below.
|Join Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Download Our App||Click Here|
SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Summary
|SSC CHSL Notification 2022- Overview|
|Exam Name||SSC CHSL 2022|
|SSC CGL Full Form||Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration||06th December 2022 to 04th January 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Eligibility||Indian citizenship & 12th pass|
|Selection Process||Tier 1 and Tier 2|
- Gen/ OBC: ₹ 100/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ Female/ Other: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
SSC CHSL 2022- Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
- 18-27 Years (As on 1.1.2022)
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
|LDC/ JSA||Total 4500||12th Pass|
|DEO||–||12th Pass with Science and Maths|
SSC CHSL Notification 2022- Important Dates
|Join Our Telegram Channel For Fast Updates||Click Here|
The SSC CHSL 2022 Online Registration is to be commenced from 06th December 2022 along with the release of SSC CHSL Notification 2022 and will continue till 04th January 2023. Please note down the important dates related to SSC CHSL 2022 Exam:
|SSC CHSL Notification 2022- Important Dates|
|SSC CHSL Notification 2022 Release Date||06th December 2022|
|SSC CHSL Registration Process||06th December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for SSC CHSL 2022||04th January 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Application Status||To be notified|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card||To be notified|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date 2022 (Tier-1)||February/March 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Date 2022||To be notified|
SSC CHSL 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process of SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 Includes Following Steps
- Tier-1 Written Test
- Tier-2 DescriptiveTest
- Tier-3 CPT/Typing
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022- 23 ?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the commission – ssc.nic.in
- Step 2: Register on the website
- Step 3: Now, login into your account
- Step 4: On successful login information about the ‘Basic Details’ so far filled by you will be displayed. You may edit it, if required or proceed further by clicking on ‘Next’ button at the bottom to complete your one-time Registration.
- Step 5: Provide other required information
- Step 6: Save the information provided. Take draft printout and review the information filled in the Registration Form carefully, before ‘Final Submit’.
- Step 7: Read the ‘Declaration’ carefully, if you agree with the declaration, click ‘I Agree’.
- Step 8: Upon clicking ‘Final Submit’ different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID. You need to enter one of the two OTPs at designated field to complete the Registration Process.
- Step 9: After submission of Basic information, if the registration process is not completed within 14 days, your data will be deleted from the system.
SSC CHSL Official Notification & Application Link:
|SSC CHSL Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Our App For Quick Updates||Click Here|